We at Neighborhood Christian Centers are so grateful for the caring service and hard work of countless volunteers who support all of our educational and compassionate programs throughout the year– and especially during the Christmas Season. If you would like to join us or continue serving as a volunteer with NCC, please check out the upcoming volunteer opportunities below:
Upcoming Volunteer Opportunities:
1. LoveBuilders/LoveBuilders Kids: (Third or Fourth Friday of each month, 6 pm – 9pm)- volunteers needed to help serve dinner, support LB Kids programming, and more.
2. Spring Jam: Thursday, March 12th-Saturday, March 14th (Shifts Available)- volunteers needed to create displays, set up the event, help operate the event, and clean up.
3. Day Camp: Monday, June 1st – Friday, July 3rd- volunteers needed to help host daily camp activities for hundreds of youth at NCC’s North Center, serve and clean up after meals, provide fun activities, etc.
4. Youth MultiMedia Ministry (YM3) Premiere: Thursday, July 9th (6 pm – 8 pm)- volunteers needed to prepare and serve dinner, set up and clean up, welcome attendees, and hand out awards.
5. Hallelujah Fest (Fall Carnival): Saturday, October 31st (4 pm – 7 pm)- volunteers needed to help set up and clean up, operate various activity stations, and more.
6. NCC Youth Christmas Party: Thursday, Dec. 3rd – (6 pm-8:30 pm)- volunteers needed to help host youth at annual Christmas party, prepare and serve dinner, distribute Christmas gifts, and more.
7. Christmas Basket Packing: Saturday, Dec. 12th (Shifts Available) – Location TBA- volunteers needed to help pack Christmas Meals Baskets to be distributed to families in need.
8. Christmas Basket Distribution: Saturday, Dec. 19th (Locations and Shifts vary)- volunteers needed to help load trucks and distribute Christmas Meals Baskets to community organizations and individuals.
All of the above events will take place at NCC unless otherwise noted. For more information about these and other volunteer opportunities, please contact Pamela Cox at 901-881-6013 or email firstname.lastname@example.org